The research-grade InBody 770 goes beyond traditional body composition analysis and takes a deeper look into body water.
This model offers three types of result sheets: body composition and body water. With this research-grade body composition analyzer, you can measure body composition easily and quickly.
10.2inch Color TFT LCD
Line Type Hand Electrode
Three different kind of
InBody Result Sheet
Premier, Research-grade Analysis
It is easy to test, non-invasive, and pain-free during the measurement.
InBody uses direct segmental measurement and empirical estimations such as age or gender do not affect the results.
InBody770 provides 30 impedance measurements at each of 5 body parts by using 3 different frequencies. (1,5, 50, 250, 500,1000 kHz)
InBody Test Result Sheet
- 01Body Composition Result Sheet
- Each InBody Test will print out a full-page results sheet detailing the muscle, fat, and water values of the user. The InBody 770 provides the most extensive analysis of the body out of the InBody line.
- 02Body Water Result Sheet
- Understand Body Water Composition and Segmental Body Water Analysis to monitor trends and detect unusual shifts in fluid distribution that can result from injury, aging, obesity, and other health factors.
- 03InBody Result Sheet for Children
- InBody Result Sheet for Children, which allows you to see the growth and pyhsical development at a glance, provides a standard curve for children's growth so that children can easily check their growth status.
We are really excited about how we use the InBody with our licensees because it allows them to actually take a piece of tangible material,
a piece of paper and give it to a potential client, or one of their own clients and say, ‘This is where you are.'
For coaches who aren’t natural salespeople, InBody is really beneficial because it helps them start the
conversation, and they are great once they have conversations about health and wellness.
This is a tool that actually gives them more credibility with each of their clients, which actually helps the longevity of retention.
It’s a great tool from an ongoing basis
From a marketing standpoint, that’s invaluable to a coach because all of a sudden,
you take all of the emotion out of it and you give somebody truth.
When people start to get aware about where they really are, they are much more willing to have a conversation about
how they might be able to improve.
- Height Range
- 95 - 220 cm (3ft. 1.4in - 7ft 2.6 in)
- Equipment Weight
- 38kg (83.8lbs)
- 526(W) x 854(L)x 1175(H) : mm
20.7(W) x 33.6(L)x 46.3(H) : inch
- 100,000 results
(if member ID is utilized)
- 1,5,50,250,500,1000 kHz
- Test Duration
- About 60 seconds
- Weight Range
- 10- 270 kg (22.0 - 595 lbs)
- Age Range
- 3-99 years
- Body Composition Result Sheet, USB Thumb Drive,
InBody Tissue, Laser Printer, Poster
- 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Compatible Printers
- Laser/Inkjet PCL 3 or above and SPL
- 30 impedance measurements by using 6 different frequencies at each of the 5 segments (Right Arm, Left Arm, Trunk, Right Leg, Left Leg)
- Additional Features
- LookinBody 120 and LookinBody Web Compatible, Touchscreen, Voice Guidance System, Wi-Fi/Bluetooth Connectivity, Security Access Code
- Standard Outputs
- Weight, Total Body Water, Dry Lean Mass, Lean Body Mass, Body Fat Mass, Skeletal Muscle Mass, Percent Body Fat, Segmental Lean Analysis, Body Composition History, Intracellular Water, Extracellular Water, ECW/TBW Analysis, Segmental ECW/TBW analysis, Phase Angle
- Additional Outputs
- Body Fat-Lean Body Mass Control, Basal Metabolic Rate, Segmental Impedance at each Frequency, Visceral Fat Area, Segmental Fat Analysis, Skeletal Muscle Index, InBody Score, Arm Circumference