The InBody370S is the basic model for the fitness world to measure body composition. Gyms around the world help their members to achieve their goals through the use of this advanced device. The InBody370S has been designed to inspire customers’ curiosity in every gym.
Just like the other InBody devices, the InBody 370S model has a very high accuracy and reproducibility.
7inch Color TFT LCD
Bar Type Hand Electrode
Three different kind of
InBody Result Sheet
Basic, Fitness-grade Analysis
It is easy to test, non-invasive, and pain-free during the measurement.
InBody uses direct segmental measurement and empirical estimations such as age or gender do not affect the results.
InBody 370S provides 15 Impedance measurements at each of 5 body parts by using 3 different frequencies(5kHz, 50kHz, 250kHz).
InBody Test Result Sheet
The InBody 370S records a user’s weight, skeletal muscle mass, and percent body fat from the last eight tests to track progress over time.
- 01Body Composition Result Sheet
- The InBody 370S records a user’s weight, skeletal muscle mass, and percent body fat from the last eight tests to track progress over time.
- 02InBody Result Sheet for Children
- InBody Result Sheet for Children, which allows you to see the growth and pyhsical development at a glance, provides a standard curve for children's growth so that children can easily check their growth status.
- 03Thermal Result
- You can Select and print, Protein, Mineral and Waist Circumference data in addition to items displayed on the thermal results sheet.
We are really excited about how we use the InBody with our licensees because it allows them to actually take a piece of tangible material,
a piece of paper and give it to a potential client, or one of their own clients and say, ‘This is where you are.'
For coaches who aren’t natural salespeople, InBody is really beneficial because it helps them start the
conversation, and they are great once they have conversations about health and wellness.
This is a tool that actually gives them more credibility with each of their clients, which actually helps the longevity of retention.
It’s a great tool from an ongoing basis
From a marketing standpoint, that’s invaluable to a coach because all of a sudden,
you take all of the emotion out of it and you give somebody truth.
When people start to get aware about where they really are, they are much more willing to have a conversation about
how they might be able to improve.
- Height Range
- 95 - 220 cm (3ft. 1.4in - 7ft 2.6 in)
- Equipment Weight
- 26kg (57.3lbs)
- 522(W) x 874(L)x 1059(H) : mm
20.6(W) x 34.4(L)x 41.7(H) : inch
- 100,000 results
(if member ID is utilized)
- 5,50,250 kHz
- Test Duration
- About 15 seconds
- Weight Range
- 10- 270 kg (22.0 - 595 lbs)
- Age Range
- 3-99 years
- Body Composition Result Sheet, USB Thumb Drive,
InBody Tissue, Laser Printer, Poster
- 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Compatible Printers
- Laser/Inkjet PCL 3 or above and SPL
- 15 impedance measurements, 3 frequencies at each of the 5 segments (Right Arm, Left Arm, Trunk, Right Leg, Left Leg)
- Additional Features
- LookinBody 120 and LookinBody Web Compatible, Touchscreen, Voice Guidance System, Wi-Fi/Bluetooth Connectivity, Security Access Code
- Standard Outputs
- Weight, Total Body Water, Dry Lean Mass, Lean Body Mass, Body Fat Mass, Skeletal Muscle Mass, Percent Body Fat, Segmental Lean Analysis, Body Composition History, Segmental Lean Analysis, Segmental Fat Analysis
- Additional Outputs
- Body Fat-Lean Body Mass Control, Basal Metabolic Rate, Segmental Impedance at each Frequency, Visceral Fat Level, Skeletal Muscle Index, InBody Score, Arm Circumference