The fastest, upgraded solution for monitoring your health
InBody 570 is a standard body composition analyzer used in medical, wellness, and fitness fields, recognized as an advanced BCA(Body Composition Analyzer) line.
It analyzes intracellular and extracellular water in addition to muscle and fat, and is characterized by high precision and refined design.
7inch Color TFT LCD
Four-Pole 8-Point Touch type
bar type hand electrode
Wi-Fi wireless data
A standardized design
that induces the right posture.
Premier, Research-grade Analysis
It is easy to test, non-invasive, and pain-free during the measurement.
InBody uses direct segmental measurement and empirical estimations such as age or gender do not affect the results.
InBody 570 provides 15 Impedance measurements at each of 5 body parts by using 3 different frequencies(5kHz, 50kHz, 500kHz).
InBody Test Result Sheet
Each InBody Test will print out a full-page results sheet detailing the muscle, fat, and water values of the users. The InBody570 provides you with lean mass and fat values in each segment of the body to give you proper assessment of body composition.
- 01Body Composition Result Sheet
- Identify how much lean mass are in each body segment. This can be used to determine how specific diets and exercises are affecting the body composition. Also, track inflammation, swelling and even joint injuries with ECW/TBW Analysis. Monitor these changes over time in the Body Composition History chart.
- 02Result Sheet for Children
- The InBody Results Sheet for Children provides a growth curve based on WHO reference, so that you can easily check the growth status of a child.
- 03InBody Result Sheet for Children
- InBody Result Sheet for Children, which allows you to see the growth and pyhsical development at a glance, provides a standard curve for children's growth so that children can easily check their growth status.
We are really excited about how we use the InBody with our licensees because it allows them to actually take a piece of tangible material,
a piece of paper and give it to a potential client, or one of their own clients and say, ‘This is where you are.'
For coaches who aren’t natural salespeople, InBody is really beneficial because it helps them start the
conversation, and they are great once they have conversations about health and wellness.
This is a tool that actually gives them more credibility with each of their clients, which actually helps the longevity of retention.
It’s a great tool from an ongoing basis
From a marketing standpoint, that’s invaluable to a coach because all of a sudden,
you take all of the emotion out of it and you give somebody truth.
When people start to get aware about where they really are, they are much more willing to have a conversation about
how they might be able to improve.
- Height Range
- 95 - 220 cm (3ft. 1.4in - 7ft 2.6 in)
- Equipment Weight
- 24kg (52.9lbs)
- 522(W) x 893(L)x 1113(H) : mm
20.55(W) x 35.16(L)x 43.82(H) : inch
- 100,000 results
(if member ID is utilized)
- 5, 50, 500 kHz
- Test Duration
- About 50 seconds
- Weight Range
- 10- 270 kg (22.0 - 595 lbs)
- Age Range
- 3-99 years
- Body Composition Result Sheet, USB Thumb Drive,
InBody Tissue, Laser Printer, Poster
- 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Compatible Printers
- Laser/Inkjet PCL 3 or above and SPL
- 15 impedance measurements, 3 frequencies at each of the 5 segments (Right Arm, Left Arm, Trunk, Right Leg, Left Leg)
- Additional Features
- LookinBody 120 and LookinBody Web Compatible, Touchscreen, Voice Guidance System, Wi-Fi/Bluetooth Connectivity, Security Access Code
- Standard Outputs
- Weight, Total Body Water, Dry Lean Mass, Lean Body Mass, Body Fat Mass, Skeletal Muscle Mass, Percent Body Fat, Segmental Lean Analysis, Body Composition History, Intracellular Water, Extracellular Water, ECW/TBW Analysis
- Additional Outputs
- Body Fat-Lean Body Mass Control, Basal Metabolic Rate, Segmental Impedance at each Frequency, Visceral Fat Level, Segmental Fat Analysis, Skeletal Muscle Index, InBody Score, Arm Circumference