Blood Pressure Monitor
Fully automatic, inflationary-oscillometric measurement
method to reduce pain while measuring
With an intuitive design and voice guidance, users can measure their blood pressure in about 40 seconds just by pressing the “Start” button.
To maintain sanitary testing conditions and keep individual hygiene, disposable cuff barrier is available for BPBIO320.
The accuracy of BPBIO320 is clinically validated according to the ESH protocol (IP2).
(For BPBIO320S only)
- Inflationary Oscillometric Method
- Allows personalizing the amount of pressure applied to the user’s upper arm, so the user may feel less pain while measuring.
- Elbow sensor
- Detects the elbow so that it is placed appropriately on the elbow groove.
InBody Test Result Sheet
- Customize result sheet with your favorable outputs
- The clinically validated BPBIO 320S records a user’s systolic and diastolic blood pressure, mean arterial pressure, pulse pressure, pulse, and rate pressure product.
You can transfer your blood pressure values onto the InBody result sheet by connecting
the BPBIO320(S) to an InBody professional device (270, 370S, 570, or 770)
Points of Use
BPBIO750 can be used in various environments such as hospitals, fitness centers,
senior homes, pharmacies, corporates, and other public places.
See our other models
- Kiosk-type Blood Pressure Monitor
- Upload-pressurized Fully Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor
- Accurate and convenient automatic blood pressure monitor for experts
- Professional Mercury-free Blood Pressure Monitor
- Accurate blood pressure measurement is important, even at home.
- Measurement method
- Oscillometric method
- Range of measurement
- Pressure: 0~300 mmHg, Pulse: 30~240 bpm
- Degree of precision
- Pressure ± 2 mmHg, Pulse: within ± 1.5%
- Measurement time
- Approx. 30 seconds on average (20-50 seconds depending on the pulse and blood pressure value)
- Applicable arm circumference
- 17~42 cm
- Display type
- 7-Segment LED
- High-speed thermal printer
- Approx. 489(W) × 450(L) × 284(H): mm
- Approx. 9 kg
- External interface
- RS232C (USB compatible when USB dedicated cable is used)
- Power source
- AC 100~240V, 50/60Hz
- Optional items
- Dedicated desk, height-adjustable dedicated chair
- Voice guidance
- Guide for self measurement
- Motion sensor
- A sensor to detect human presence in front of device (for BPBIO320S only)
- Start/Stop button
- Two Start/Stop buttons in the front and back side of device
- Emergency stop button
- Emergency stop button in the front side of device