Kiosk-type Blood Pressure Monitor
The moving cuff and the elbow sensor induce correct measuring posture.
With an intuitive design and voice guidance, users can measure their blood pressure in 45 seconds just by pressing the “Start” button.
To enhance sanitary testing conditions, the BPBIO 750 is available with a disposable cuff barrier.
The accuracy of BPBIO750 is clinically validated according to the AAMI/ESH/ISO protocol.
- Inflationary Oscillometric Method
- Allows personalizing the amount of pressure applied to the user’s upper arm, so the user may feel less pain while measuring.
- Moving Cuff & Moving Elbow Sensor
- Induce correct posture for accurate measurement.
- Either Arm Measurement
- Users may use either the right or left arm for the measurement.
BPBIO750 Test Result Sheet
- Customize result sheet with your favorable outputs
- The clinically validated BPBIO750 records a user’s systolic and diastolic blood pressure, mean arterial pressure, pulse pressure, pulse, and rate pressure product, pulse envelope, blood pressure graph, check posture, motion detection, and blood pressure knowledge.
You can transfer your blood pressure values onto the InBody result sheet by connecting
the BPBIO750 to an InBody professional device (270, 370S, 570, or 770)
Points of Use
BPBIO750 can be used in various environments such as hospitals, fitness centers,
senior homes, pharmacies, corporates, and other public places.
See our other models
- Kiosk-type Blood Pressure Monitor
- Upload-pressurized Fully Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor
- Accurate and convenient automatic blood pressure monitor for experts
- Professional Mercury-free Blood Pressure Monitor
- Accurate blood pressure measurement is important, even at home.
- Measurement method
- Oscillometric method
- Range of measurement
- Pressure: 0~300 mmHg, Pulse: 30~240 bpm
- Degree of precision
- Pressure: ± 3 mmHg, Pulse: within ± 2%
- Measurement time
- Approx. 30 seconds on average (20-50 seconds depending on the pulse and blood pressure value)
- Applicable arm circumference
- 17~42 cm
- Display type
- 7-Segment LED
- High-speed thermal printer
- Approx. 299 (W) × 547 (D) × 485 (H) mm
- Approx. 7.1 kg
- External interface
- RS232C (USB compatible when USB dedicated cable is used)
- Power source
- AC 100~120 / 200~240V, 50 / 60Hz, 36VA
- Optional items
- Dedicated desk, height-adjustable dedicated chair
- Voice guidance
- Guide for self measurement
- Motion sensor
- A sensor to detect human presence in front of device
- Start/Stop button
- Two Start/Stop buttons in the front and back side of device
- Emergency stop button
- Emergency stop button in the front side of device