Premium Solution For Your Health
Frequency : 1kHz, 5kHz, 50kHz, 250kHz, 500kHz, 1000khHz
Display : 800 X 480 Color LCD
Hand Type : Line Type
The InBody770 for research grade analysis.
With accurate results and abundant measurement outputs, the InBody770 is a premium
body composition analyzer which is used for medical research, patient’s monitoring,
sports medicine, and so on. Many of the world’s famous hospitals and doctors are
using the InBody770 as a research tool as it is providing plenty of parameters which
can be used as a research source.
- Developed based on professional’s experience.
User friendly interface with voice guidance lets anyone can easily take the InBody
Monitor progressive change of your body composition.
Customize InBody Results Sheet with your favorable outputs.
Three different kind of InBody Results Sheet is provided for more detailed analysis.
(Body Water Results Sheet and Results Sheet for Children)
- Provides diverse analysis useful for all kinds of medical treatment.
Visceral Fat Area (VFA) which indicates intestinal obesity causing many lifestyle
ECW Ratio by segmental showing an water balance and helps to determine nutritional
status of individual.
Segmental Lean Analysis show muscle adequacy of each segments of the body separately.
- World’s best technology protected by global patents.
SMF-BIA technology which can capture the single moment of your body.
Great accuracy with high correlation coefficient of 0.984 with DEXA, the standard
equipment for body composition analysis.
Confident technology to provide impedances and reactance value by segment and at
- Two different test modes
Self Mode require to input only height to provide simplicity for individual users.
Professional Mode provide more detailed consultation information on the screen.
- Wireless Connection
Connect Lookin’Body (data management software) and BSM170 (Stadiometer) via Wi-Fi
Remotely control the InBody770 with Lookin’Body.
- Body composition assessment and nutritional information at a glance.
Body Composition Analysis: Body weight is the sum of Total Body Water, Protein,
Minerals, and Body Fat Mass. Maintain a balanced body composition to stay healthy.
Muscle-Fat Analysis: Provides body weight, muscle mass, and fat mass. Skeletal Muscle
Mass is the amount of muscle attached to the bones. A high Skeletal Muscle Mass
with a low fat mass indicates a strong body.
Obesity Analysis: BMI is an index used to determine obesity by using height and
weight. PBF is the percentage of body fat compared to body weight.
Lean Balance: Evaluates whether the muscles are adequately developed in the body.
The top bar shows the comparison of muscle mass to ideal weight while the bottom
bar shows that to the current weight.
Edema: ECW Ratio, the ratio of Extracellular Water to Total Body Water, is an important
indicator of body water balance.
Visceral Fat Area: Visceral Fat Area is the estimated area of fat surrounding internal
organs in the abdomen. Maintain a Visceral Fat Area under 100cm² to stay healthy.
Additional Data: Various nutritional outputs are provided such as obesity degree,
body cell mass(BCM), bone mineral contents(BMC), basal metabolic rate(BMR), arm
circumference(AC), arm muscle circumference(AMC).
Weight Control: See how your body measures up to the recommended Weight, Muscle
Mass, and Body Fat Mass for a good balance.
- InBody Body Water Results Sheet
Body Water Composition: Total Body Water is the sum of Extracellular Water and Intracellular
Water. Maintain a balanced body composition to stay healthy.
ECW Ratio Analysis: ECW Ratio, the ratio of Extracellular Water to Total Body Water,
is an important indicator of body water balance.
Segmental Body Water Analysis: Evaluates whether the amount of body water is adequately
distributed throughout the body. Each bar shows body water in comparison to the
Segmental ECW Ratio Analysis: Segmental ECW Ratio is the ratio of Extracellular
Water to Total Body Water.
- Specially designed results sheet with Growth Graph is available for Children.
- Growth Graph: Compares the height and weight among peers of the same age group.
- Weight alone does not correctly reflect the effects of exercise and improved diet. The graph above shows a man whose weight, throughout a month of exercise, had minimal change; however, his muscle mass and fat mass dramatically increased and decreased respectively.
- Changes in muscle and fat mass are vital to understanding the body’s true composition. Upon this, the InBody Test utilizes its patented technologies to reveal segmental body fat and muscle distribution percentages as well as the body water balance.
- The InBody Test shows a true assessment of the body.
Smarter use of the InBody770 with additional features.
- Upload-pressurized automatic blood pressure monitor gives more accurate results and it is less painful.
- Precise height and weight measurement is given along with touch bar and detailed measurement sensor.
||30 impedance measurements by using 6 different frequencies (1kHz, 5kHz, 50kHz, 250kHz, 500kHz, 1000kHz) at each 5 segments
of the body(right arm, left arm, trunk, right leg, left leg)
15 reactance(Xc) measurements by using 3 different frequencies (5kHz, 50kHz, 250kHz) at each 5 segments of the body
(right arm, left arm, trunk, right leg, left leg)
|Tetrapolar 8-Point Tactile Electrodes
|Direct Segmental Multi-frequency Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis Method (DSM-BIA )
|No Empirical Estimation
||520 (W) × 870 (L) × 1200 (H): mm
20.4 (W) × 34.3 (L) × 47.2 (H): inch
|45 kg(99 lbs)
|10 ~ 250kg (22 ~ 551lbs)
|3 ~ 99 years
||95 ~ 220cm (3ft. 1.4in. ~ 7ft. 2.6in.)
- Outputs(InBody Results Sheet)
- Intracellular Water, Extracellular Water, Protein, Mineral, Body Fat Mass, Soft Lean Mass, Fat Free Mass
- Skeletal Muscle Mass, Weight
- BMI, Percent Body Fat, Waist-Hip Ratio(WHR)
- Segmental Soft Lean Mass, The Ratio of Segmental Soft Lean Mass, Segmental Fat Mass, The Ratio of Segmental Fat Mass
- Edema, Segmental Edema
- Visceral Fat Area
- Nutritional Evaluation(Protein, Mineral, Fat)
- Body Balance
- Body Strength
- Health Diagnosis
- Target Weight, Weight Control, Fat Control, Muscle Control, Fitness Score
- Obesity Degree, BCM, BMC, Basal Metabolic Rate(BMR), AC, AMC
- Body Composition History(Results of 10 measurement)
- Outputs(InBody Results Sheet for Children)
- Height, Body Water, Protein, Mineral, Body Fat
- Nutritional Evaluation(Protein, Mineral, Fat), Weight, Skeletal Muscle Mass
- Body Shape Graph
- Growth Chart (Height, Weight), Target Weight, Weight Control, Muscle Control, Fat Control
- BMI, Percent Body Fat, Child Obesity Degree, Basal Metabolic Rate(BMR)
- Growth Score
* Specifications may change without prior notice.